The specific goals of the project are to understand:
(1) what conditions promote genetic mobilization of antibiotic resistance genes in wastewater communities?
(2) which community members are critical to the transfer of antibiotic resistance genes to pathogens?
Details are HERE.
The Department of Environmental and Occupational Health Sciences within the School of Public Health at the University of Washington invites applications for a full-time position as Assistant or Associate Professor.
You can find details from HERE.
Individual Fellowships (IF) are a great option if you are an experienced researcher looking to give your career a boost by working abroad. They offer exciting new learning opportunities and a chance to add some sparkle to your CV.
A postdoc opportunity in Norway at Norwegian Veterinary Institute.
The Karl Landsteiner University of Health Sciences offers a research position in the department “Water Quality and Health” (Head: Prof. Dr. Andreas Farnleitner, Deputy Head: Assoc. Prof. Dr. Alexander Kirschner).
PostDoc_Water Quality and Health_2018_Austria
The Water Health & Applied Microbiology (WHAM) Laboratory within Temple University’s College of Public Health announces the availability of a temporary research position in the area of environmental microbiology.
University of Sheffield – Faculty of Engineering – Department of Civil and Structural Engineering
Qualified individuals are invited to apply for the fellowship to conduct research in any field in the general area of environmental microbiology, including but not limited to:
- Aquatic environmental microbiology
- Environmental microbial biochemistry
- Public health microbiology
- Engineered aquatic environments
- Experimental microbiology
- Microbial ecology and evolution
- Mathematical modeling of microbial processes
- Novel microbiological methods
You can find details in: https://apply.refline.ch/673277/0585/pub/1/index.html