View the online publications and issues of the Journal of Water and Health.
Journal of Water and Health is a peer-reviewed journal devoted to the dissemination of information on the health implications and control of waterborne microorganisms and chemical substances in the broadest sense for developing and developed countries worldwide. This includes microbial toxins, chemical quality and the aesthetic qualities of water.
Contributions will be published on the health-related aspects of the following areas:
Epidemiology, Risk assessment, Detection and ecology of pathogens in the environment, Water and wastewater treatment, Disinfection
Disinfection by-products, Indicators of water and waste quality, Regulatory issues and standard development, Water quality surveys and assessments, Monitoring, Microbial toxins (including cyanobacteria), Chemical and physical quality of water as it affects health, Endocrine disruptors, Taste and odour, Impacts of water quality on food quality, Impact of climate change on water quality, Water based diseases, Water-based insect vectors of disease, Water policy and health, Health effectiveness of water management
- Journal of Water and Health, Volume 20, Issue 9, 1 September 2022
- Bayesian estimation of seasonal and between year variability of norovirus infection risks for workers in agricultural water reuse using epidemiological data
- Accelerated spread of antibiotic resistance genes (ARGs) induced by non-antibiotic conditions: Roles and mechanisms
- Metagenomic insights into resistome coalescence in an urban sewage treatment plant-river system
- W-SPHERE: NEW Global Dataset!
- Identifying water quality and environmental factors that influence indicator and pathogen decay in natural surface waters on
- 3rd Regional IWA Diffuse Pollution Conference at Chiang Mai, Thailand (19-22 November 2018) on
- Hepatitis A – USA (11): (MI) raw sewage contact on
- Solar photo-Fenton disinfection of 11 antibiotic-resistant bacteria (ARB) and elimination of representative AR genes. Evidence that antibiotic resistance does not imply resistance to oxidative treatment on
- Genetic characterization of fecal impacts of seagull migration on an urban scenery lake on