You can find an overview of the last outbreaking news stories on the ProMED website. There you can sort them on subject, country and more.
In our list you’ll find outbreak news related to water.
- 28 Aug 2019: Cyclosporiasis – USA (06): (TX) alert
- 26 Aug 2019: Leptospirosis – Philippines: (Calabarzon) flooding
- 22 Aug 2019: Hepatitis A – USA (31): (Las Vegas)
- 17 Aug 2019: Cyclosporiasis – USA (05): imported basil, Mexico
- 09 Aug 2019: Leptospirosis – France: (BF) swimmer
- 07 Aug 2019: Legionellosis – USA (18): (VA) cooling tower susp.
- 03 Aug 2019: Cyclosporiasis – Mexico: (QR) Cancun
- 03 Aug 2019: Legionellosis – Canada: (NB)
Go to Outbreaking News Home
- Case Study: Bolivia and Wastewater Irrigation
- Journal of Water and Health, Volume 20, Issue 5, 1 May 2022
- Removal of bacterial plant pathogens in columns filled with quartz and natural sediments under anoxic and oxygenated conditions Author links open overlay panel
- Genotype-dependent kinetics of enterovirus inactivation by free chlorine and ultraviolet (UV) irradiation
- Surface-enhanced Raman spectroscopy enabled evaluation of bacterial inactivation
- Identifying water quality and environmental factors that influence indicator and pathogen decay in natural surface waters on
- 3rd Regional IWA Diffuse Pollution Conference at Chiang Mai, Thailand (19-22 November 2018) on
- Hepatitis A – USA (11): (MI) raw sewage contact on
- Solar photo-Fenton disinfection of 11 antibiotic-resistant bacteria (ARB) and elimination of representative AR genes. Evidence that antibiotic resistance does not imply resistance to oxidative treatment on
- Genetic characterization of fecal impacts of seagull migration on an urban scenery lake on