There will be the IWA Webinar on “Wastewater Disinfection Modelling” on Oct. 24th, 2019. at 16:00 Amsterdam time.
You can register for the webinar by following this link: https://iwa-network.org/learn/wastewater-disinfection-modelling/
This is the first in a two-part webinar series where we will illustrate and discuss the fundamentals behind disinfection and advanced oxidation processes (applied water and wastewater treatment) will first be introduced. Specifically, the webinar will be structured to cover the following topics:
- Microbial inactivation and advanced oxidation kinetic models
- Integrated design framework for advanced process design and control
- Designing under uncertainty: probabilistic framework
The panellists for this webinar include:
- Charles Haas Head – Civil, Architectural & Environmental Engineering at Drexel University
- Ernest Blatchley Professor – Purdue University
- Siva Sarathy Senior Scientist – Trojan Technologies
Please contact IWA Members Engagement Officer Luke Somerwill (email@example.com) for further queries!