International Ultraviolet Association (IUVA) World Congress will be held in Dubrovnik, Croatia (Sep. 17-20, 2017).
Water-Related Disease News
- Journal of Water and Health, Volume 20, Issue 9, 1 September 2022
- Bayesian estimation of seasonal and between year variability of norovirus infection risks for workers in agricultural water reuse using epidemiological data
- Accelerated spread of antibiotic resistance genes (ARGs) induced by non-antibiotic conditions: Roles and mechanisms
- Metagenomic insights into resistome coalescence in an urban sewage treatment plant-river system
- W-SPHERE: NEW Global Dataset!
- Identifying water quality and environmental factors that influence indicator and pathogen decay in natural surface waters on
- 3rd Regional IWA Diffuse Pollution Conference at Chiang Mai, Thailand (19-22 November 2018) on
- Hepatitis A – USA (11): (MI) raw sewage contact on
- Solar photo-Fenton disinfection of 11 antibiotic-resistant bacteria (ARB) and elimination of representative AR genes. Evidence that antibiotic resistance does not imply resistance to oxidative treatment on
- Genetic characterization of fecal impacts of seagull migration on an urban scenery lake on