Please find the latest newsletter of the HRWM Specialist Group, with updates on Watermicro2017, the ISFEV2016 conference and IWA World Water Congress in Brisbane and several highlights on (activities of) HWRM group members.
Water-Related Disease News
- Journal of Water and Health, Volume 20, Issue 9, 1 September 2022
- Bayesian estimation of seasonal and between year variability of norovirus infection risks for workers in agricultural water reuse using epidemiological data
- Accelerated spread of antibiotic resistance genes (ARGs) induced by non-antibiotic conditions: Roles and mechanisms
- Metagenomic insights into resistome coalescence in an urban sewage treatment plant-river system
- W-SPHERE: NEW Global Dataset!
- Identifying water quality and environmental factors that influence indicator and pathogen decay in natural surface waters on
- 3rd Regional IWA Diffuse Pollution Conference at Chiang Mai, Thailand (19-22 November 2018) on
- Hepatitis A – USA (11): (MI) raw sewage contact on
- Solar photo-Fenton disinfection of 11 antibiotic-resistant bacteria (ARB) and elimination of representative AR genes. Evidence that antibiotic resistance does not imply resistance to oxidative treatment on
- Genetic characterization of fecal impacts of seagull migration on an urban scenery lake on