You can find an overview of the last outbreaking news stories on the ProMED website. There you can sort them on subject, country and more.
In our list you’ll find outbreak news related to water.
- 26 Nov 2020 Cholera, diarrhea & dysentery update (08): Netherlands ex Togo
- 16 Nov 2020 Leptospirosis – India: (KA)
Go to Outbreaking News Home
- Journal of Water and Health, Volume 20, Issue 7, 1 July 2022
- Reclaimed wastewater reuse in irrigation: Role of biofilms in the fate of antibiotics and spread of antimicrobial resistance
- Rapid displacement of SARS-CoV-2 variant Delta by Omicron revealed by allele-specific PCR in wastewater
- Identification and quantification of bioactive compounds suppressing SARS-CoV-2 signals in wastewater-based epidemiology surveillance
- An application for relating Legionella shower water monitoring results to estimated health outcomes
- Identifying water quality and environmental factors that influence indicator and pathogen decay in natural surface waters on
- 3rd Regional IWA Diffuse Pollution Conference at Chiang Mai, Thailand (19-22 November 2018) on
- Hepatitis A – USA (11): (MI) raw sewage contact on
- Solar photo-Fenton disinfection of 11 antibiotic-resistant bacteria (ARB) and elimination of representative AR genes. Evidence that antibiotic resistance does not imply resistance to oxidative treatment on
- Genetic characterization of fecal impacts of seagull migration on an urban scenery lake on