You can find an overview of the last outbreaking news stories on the ProMED website. There you can sort them on subject, country and more.
In our list you’ll find outbreak news related to water.
No information in April 2020, probably because resources for infectious disease survey have been used for SARS-CoV-2.
Go to Outbreaking News Home
- Abstract submission deadline is extended!! WaterMicro2023
- Call for Editors, Journal of Water and Health
- Quantification and fate of plasmid-specific bacteriophages in wastewater: Beyond the F-coliphages
- Journal of Water and Health, Volume 20, Issue 10, 1 October 2022
- City-wide wastewater genomic surveillance through the successive emergence of SARS-CoV-2 Alpha and Delta variants
- Identifying water quality and environmental factors that influence indicator and pathogen decay in natural surface waters on
- 3rd Regional IWA Diffuse Pollution Conference at Chiang Mai, Thailand (19-22 November 2018) on
- Hepatitis A – USA (11): (MI) raw sewage contact on
- Solar photo-Fenton disinfection of 11 antibiotic-resistant bacteria (ARB) and elimination of representative AR genes. Evidence that antibiotic resistance does not imply resistance to oxidative treatment on
- Genetic characterization of fecal impacts of seagull migration on an urban scenery lake on